Keeping you informed with the latest 
news, research, new products and events.

Look for me at the Society of Neuroscience

On Sunday and Monday I will be blogging about new microscopy products and research at the Society of Neuroscience for Microscopy and Analysis. Look for posts at www.microscopy-analysis.com, and I will also have links to the posts here. Hopefully, I'll get some Twittering in as well.

I will be working with the M&A editor on which companies and research I cover, but if you would to be put in for consideration and have an exciting new microscopy product or research please e-mail me at microscopynews@aol.com.

See you in Chicago!

0 comments:

 

Microscopy News © 2008 using D'Bluez Theme Designed by Ipiet Supported by Tadpole's Notez Based on FREEmium theme Blogger Templates