Keeping you informed with the latest 
news, research, new products and events.

Welcome to Microscopy News

Welcome to the microscopy news blog! I will post research, news, new products, and events tied to microscopy here, and I will also scout out fun and unusual applications and beautiful pictures. 

A little bit about myself....
I was most recently the Editor of a business-to-business magazine covering light-based technology used for applications in the life sciences. I have missed keeping up with new microscopy techniques and applications, so I decided to start this blog. While my expertise is in the life sciences, I plan to include microscopy news from all fields. I hope you'll visit often, and please let me know what information you would like to see here. I want this blog to be useful to its readers.  

0 comments:

 

Microscopy News © 2008 using D'Bluez Theme Designed by Ipiet Supported by Tadpole's Notez Based on FREEmium theme Blogger Templates